Friday, May 11, 2007

Michael Hunter Interviews me for DDJ ...

Michael Hunter aka Braidy Tester, interviewed me for DDJ. See the interview here

With this I have joined illustrious list of Whos who in software Testing arena...

Michael has interviewed following people earlier (few notable ones) ... When you have time, go through each of these interviews and figure out how each one of following thinkers and great visionaries in testing present their views and their world of Testing ...

Gerald M Weinberg
James Bach
Michael Bolton
Jon Bach
Brian Marick
James Whittaker

I interacted with Michael from my Microsoft days. My first ever blog (on msdn) mentions Michael as sole inspiration for me getting into blogging. I enjoy reading Michael's blog and I keeping checking it once in every 2-3 days to see if anything has come up new there...

Michael hunter represents a unique testing culture within Microsoft and it is good see him working with people in context driven testing community. That makes him more special as a context driven microsoftee ....

Thanks Michael for featuring me in your 5 questions interview series ... I hope that will inspire many more testers in India, especially, to embrace testing and grow this community

Shrini




2 comments:

Rashmi said...

Hello Shrini,

Congratulations...It was good to see that you have been interviewed by one of the Test Architects in MS - the company you used tow ork for....It was good to read your blog on the experience....

-Rashmi

Anonymous said...

Hi Shrini,

Nice to read your interview on DJ. I like to highlight this phrase of yours "Like a yogi or enlightened soul, a tester while performing testing goes in search of problems, anomalies in the same way as philosophy goes for search of truth." Truth of testing.....

-Chandrika Saripella